- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
- Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro™ feature.
- Navigate every adventure with TOPO maps right on your wrist.
- Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down.
- Leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 9 days of battery life — and then some!
- The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.2” display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Fit the look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Get ready to catch some waves. fēnix 6S Pro Solar works with Surfline Sessions™, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
- This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect™ online community.
- Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities even underwater.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox2 and respiration data. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your stress score and other insights.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.Use the Garmin Connect app to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, recovery advisor and more1. Even estimate your heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Get up to 9 days of battery life while indoors or up to 10.5 days when solar charging3 in smartwatch mode. In GPS Mode, get 25 hours indoors or 28 hours when solar charging4.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate1 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point.Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from yourcompatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH®technology.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features5 send your location to emergency contacts.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Customize your Garmin device using the Connect IQ™ Store
Physical & Performance
|Display resolution||280 x 280 pixels|
|Weight||Titanium: 82 g – case with silicone band (case only: 54 g)|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch: Up to 21 days/24 days with solar*
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 80 days/120 days with solar*
GPS: Up to 60 hours/66 hours with solar**
GPS + Music: Up to 15 hours/16 hours with solar**
Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 120 hours/148 hours with solar**
Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 46 days/56 days with solar*
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
|Display size||1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter|
Maps & Navigation
|Battery Saver – customizable low power watch||Yes|
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|Around Me mode||Yes|
|Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR)||No|
|Automatically saves dive entry and exit locations||No|
|Training Effect (anaerobic)||Yes|
|Auto Rest (Pool Swim Only)||Yes|
|Customizable data pages||Yes|
|HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Hazards and course targets||Yes|
|Drill logging (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Worldwide airport database(s)||No|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|3-axis compass with HSI (horizontal situation indicator)||No|
|Ambient light sensor||No|
|Heat and altitude acclimation||Yes|
|Music Storage||up to 2,000 songs|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Lap Time Repeatability Score (LTR)||No|
|Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Live Event Sharing||Yes|
|Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation||yes (spot-check, and optional all-day acclimation and in sleep)|
|Pairs with Garmin Connect™ Mobile||Yes|
|Training Status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)||Yes|
|Wirelessly receive flight plans from Garmin Pilot™||No|
|Future elevation plot||Yes|
|Auto start/end dive||No|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)||Automatic|
|Fitness Age||yes (in app)|
|Manual multisport activities||Yes|
|Distance to destination||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone®, Android™|
|% HR max||Yes|
|Lens Material||Power Glass™|
|Preloaded race tracks||No|
|Automatic club tracking compatible (requires accessory)||Yes|
|Cycle Map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Find My Phone||Yes|
|Wrist-based Heart Rate (constant, every second)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia™ lights||Yes|
|Daily Resting Heart Rate||Yes|
|Pacing alerts (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Night vision mode||No|
|Barometric trend indicator with Storm Alert||Yes|
|Customizable activity profiles||Yes|
|Preloaded ski resort maps||Yes|
|Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)||Yes|
|Hunt/fish calendar||yes (via Connect IQ™)|
|Dual grid coordinates||Yes|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking, Triathlon|
|Strap material||silicone or titanium|
|Dive ascent/descent rate indicator||No|
|Task timers (2, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 minutes)||No|
|Compatible with Varia Vision™ (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)||Yes|
|Body Battery™ Energy Monitor||Yes|
|Tack assist mode||No|
|Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible||Yes|
|Quick Release Bands||No|
|Trendline™ Popularity Routing||Yes|
|Respiration rate (during exercise)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)||Yes|
|Case material||fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|Bezel Material||titanium or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium|
|Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts||yes (high and low)|
|Auto max HR||Yes|
|Training load focus||Yes|
|FTP (Functional Threshold Power)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|MTB Grit & Flow||Yes|
|Time and distance alerts||Yes|
|Area calculation||yes (via Connect IQ™)|
|GPS Time Sync||Yes|
|60-minute activity goal||No|
|Countdown start (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)||Yes|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes|
|Physical size||51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
Fits wrists with the following circumference:
|APNEA hunt mode||No|
|Full vector map||Yes|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor||yes (with Acclimation)|
|Respiration rate (24×7)||Yes|
|Records heart rate while swimming||yes (with HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™)|
|ClimbPro™ Ascent Planner||Yes|
|Find My Watch||Yes|
|PacePro™ Pacing Strategies||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)||yes (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)||Yes|
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates and Yoga|
|All-day Stress Tracking||Yes|
|Critical swim speed||Yes|
|Unit-to-unit route/location sharing||No|
|Incident Detection during select activities||Yes|
|Foot pod capable||Yes|
|Sun and moon information||yes (via Connect IQ™)|
|Live Delta Time||No|
|Heart rate from external HRM (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||yes (with HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™)|
|Pool swim workouts||Yes|
|Toe-to-Toe™ Challenges||yes (optional Connect IQ app)|
|Back to start||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Hydration||yes (in Garmin Connect™ and optional Connect IQ™ widget)|
|Available swim profiles||Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running|
|Green View with manual pin position||Yes|
|Underwater wrist-based heart rate||Yes|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)||Yes|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)||Yes|
|Tides||yes (via Connect IQ™)|
|Multiple time zones with Zulu/UTC||No|
|Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)||Yes|
|Strava Live Segments||Yes|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®|
|Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide||Yes|
|Sync dive log to Garmin Dive™ Mobile app||No|
|On-screen workout animations||Yes|
|Compatible with BaseCamp™||Yes|
|Virtual starting line||No|
|Built-in barometer and tide tables||No|
|Altimeter with adjustable baro setting||No|
|Connext avionics connectivity||No|
|Auto CourseView updates||Yes|
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)||No|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Auto multisport activities||Yes|
|Stride length (real time)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Running dynamics||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Basic rest timer (up from 0) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Downloadable cartography support||Yes|
|Expedition GPS Activity||Yes|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|Last race summary||No|
|Compatible with Vector™ (power meter)||Yes|
|Garmin Live Segments||Yes|
|Unlock new step icons||No|
|Power Modes – customizable in-activity battery settings||Yes|
|“Repeat on” rest timer (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Phone-free text messaging||No|
|Advanced sleep monitoring (sleep score & insights)||Yes|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs||Yes|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Worldwide NAVAID and Intersection database(s)||No|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Advanced Vector support||Yes|
|Trail run auto climb||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|NEXRAD on moving map||No|
|Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Available run profiles||Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running, Virtual Running|
|Bread crumb trail in real time||Yes|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Plays and controls watch music||Yes|
|QuickFit™ watch band compatible||included (26 mm)|
|Sight ‘N Go||Yes|
|Relaxation breathing timer||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Waypoint information page||No|
|Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)||Yes|
|Moving Map with aviation airports, navaids, roads, bodies of water and more||No|
|Automatic altitude adjustment||No|
|Menstrual Cycle||yes (in Garmin Connect™ and optional Connect IQ™ widget)|
|In-flight Pulse Ox||No|
|Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Race an Activity||Yes|
|Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)||Yes|
|Auto lap splits||No|
|Multiple bike profiles||No|
fēnix® 6X Pro Solar Versions
- fēnix 6X
- Charging/data cable
fenix 6X Pro Solar – Titanium with Vented Titanium Bracelet Version
- fēnix 6X
- Charging/data cable
- Ember orange QuickFit™ 26 silicone band